Best vegan multivitamins are an ideal solution to keep your body healthy and away from any kind of problem. We suggest that everyone should take one of the best vegetarian multivitamin every single day and here’s the reason why.
If you are on a vegan diet then you will get almost every vitamin but it can be hard to get a mix of all vitamins on just your vegan diet. Unlike protein powders, vitamins aren’t an optional part of our lives, without getting enough vitamin in your diet your body can succumb to countless illnesses. If you’ve ever wondered what is the best vegan multivitamin and if you follow a vegan style of life, then taking the best vegan multivitamin for men and multivitamin for vegan women is important.
A vegan diet contains no vitamin B and thus if you don’t take any supplements the lack of vitamin B is not ideal. And if you’re a pure non-vegetarian then the lack of vitamin D in your diet can do the same for you. Don’t wait any longer, take the top-rated vegan multivitamins for yourself today.
Top-Rated Vegan Multivitamin
1. Vegan Multivitamin (B12 + Omega 3 + D3) From Future Kind+
One of the best things about Future Kind+ top rated multivitamins is how simple they actually are. There are no GMOs, it’s gluten, wheat, soy, sugar. Yeast and nut-free, also there’s an absence of artificial coloring and preservatives. All these features make this one of the best vegetarian multivitamins. That’s not all, it also contains a generous dose of Omega-3 and fatty acids as a bonus.
- Free of all compounds that can trigger food allergies and they are 100% vegan as well.
- Provides an excellent boost to daily energy levels.
- These combinations of vitamins will help in improving your immunity system.
- It has to be bought directly for the official website.
- Don’t taste good if not swallowed quickly
- Capsules can stick together in the bottle
2. Nature’s Dynamics Vegan Garden Gummy Adult Organic Multivitamin
Not everyone is a fan of swallowing pills. It is one of the best multivitamin for vegan woman and the best vegan multivitamin for men who don’t like to swallow pills. Nature’s Dynamic Gummy Multivitamins taste just like apple chews and that’s a great plus. They are specifically aimed at and made for adults, you can be sure that you’ll get enough vitamins if you consume the recommended dose every single day.
- The taste of the pills is one of the greatest plus points
- There’s no soy and no GMO ingredients present
- It’s the only adult gummy multivitamin
- You get fewer vitamins and minerals though there’s B6 in the pills
- The ingredients aren’t all whole food choices
- Don’t smell good, it’s better to eat them and not sniff them
3. Deva Vegan Multivitamin
The Deva Vegan Multivitamin one of the top-rated vegan multivitamins but it does have one shocking side effect. There haven’t been many cases of vegetarian multivitamin benefits and side effects, but this pill tends to turn your urine green which can be a bit of a shock if you aren’t aware of the side effects before eating the tablets. If you can ignore the surprising side effect, then these tablets are full of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D2. Which makes it an excellent companion on a vegan diet, so does the iron content in the tablets.
- The perfect balanced mix of vitamins and minerals will provide you with a great energy boost
- If you’re a vegan, the high levels of vitamin B12 will be suitable for you
- Completely gluten-free diet
- The size of the tablets are large and they can be challenging to swallow.
- The change in color of your urine can be surprising
- The taste is not as good as you would think
4. Healthycell Vegan Essentials
The multivitamin formulation is excellent and there is a great number of vitamins and minerals present in the tablets. If you want to know what is the best vegan multivitamin? Then these tablets have Vitamin A, B12, D, Omega 3, and much more. If you want to feel better about your pledge for being vegan, then this is a great way of consuming the tablets.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients that are suited to make you feel good
- The different flavors of the tablets are great
- You can mix it in a smoothie or other fruit type drink
- The special tablet formula comes at a very expensive cost
- The packaging isn’t the easiest to store
- The taste is very sweet until you get used to it.
5. NutriGenesis Multivitamin
While the tablet comes with a bulk buying option, they aren’t exactly the cheapest vegan multivitamins in our test. Although the price is justified by the huge mix of 17 vitamins and minerals to provide you with a much-needed level of health. Apart from the steep price, it is one of the top rated vegan multivitamins. If you tend to work out a lot, then you should take a recommended level of a multivitamin.
- Suited for people who work out regularly
- Makes sure that your skin, nails, hair stay healthy
- Has a lot of different vitamins and minerals
- Expensive in comparison to other tablets
- They don’t have a pleasant odor
- You have to take 4 of them at one time
6. SugarBearHair Women’s Multi Vegan MultiVitamin
Let us say it first, it is a great multivitamin for vegan woman. The packaging for the SugarBearHair women’s vegan MultiVitamin is incredible in every way. As the name suggests, these tablets are made keeping the needs of women in mind. The pills aren’t suitable for men at all.
- The fragrance is sweet and delicious
- They don’t taste too bad either
- 100% vegan
- Slightly fewer vitamins than other brands
- Some users say that they cause them to break out acne
- No iron in the supplement
Final Take: Best Vegan Multivitamins
Whether you are vegan or not, the best way to make sure you get enough vitamins in your diet. Taking the best vegetarian multivitamin can become a part of your daily routine and they definitely aren’t expensive. Pick any of our top-rated vegan multivitamins and they will help you feel healthier and more energetic. You will need to experiment to find the right blend of vitamins and minerals. Once you do find them, you’ll never go back to a life without a multivitamin again.